Surgical gloves are the sterile gloves which are used for medical purposes. It comes in various sizes like 6.0, 6.5, 7, 7.5, and 8.
You can find two variants like pre-powdered and powdered free. It is made of latex and it comes under standard packing of pairs in a wallet and then packed in sterile packing. There are 50 pairs in a box and 500 pairs in a carton. As this is sterile product so it need to be disposed after first use. You can buy surgical gloves online in India from us, as we are one of India’s top surgical gloves online Store in India.
How to wear Surgical Gloves:
1) Keep your hands dried before wearing gloves
2) Check the product packaging and take the product out from wallet
3) Please don’t enter your hands forcefully in gloves, wear it with complete care
4) Try to keep your finger nails short and change gloves frequently to avoid it to tear
5) Please dispose it in proper disposal container as per your local disposal rules